Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Night Stamping

Tonight I was joined by my bff Sabrina and my wonderful daughter-in-law Lorena. We had a fantastic time creating together! Here's some of what we made:

Sabrina:
Lorena
Lorena hard at work
Sabrina
Me

The gals made cards with some of my spare make and take kits too, but I didn't get any pictures of them. The images on their cards are from Bugaboo and the seed packet wheel and lady bug wheel are retired SU. All paper on all cards is from SU. My cards were made with images from a new digi company called Deedee's Digis. Look for her to make a splash with her images!

Excuse the poor picture quality but I needed to capture these cards before they went out the door!

I'm tired and missing dh something fierce so I'm going to head to bed and get some sleep!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Sounds like y'all had fun. . .I wish that I had someone to stamp with . . .:( I love the Bugaboo Stamps water can image with the row of seed packets - It looks great! :D MWAW!

Diane said...

Looks like you a great time! TFS your pics,great cards!

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to spend an evening, Chris!! You all made some adorable things, too! I love what you did with the ladybug digi. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with me!! :-) Hugs, Deedee

Curt in Indy said...

These are wonderful cards, each and every one of them. I'm glad you had company to fill the empty feeling. Just think, one more day closer to being reunited!

Best,
Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....