Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Freebie Friday

I am way, way late with this post today. Been working on some stuff that I will be showing you over the weekend. Here's my card with today's Freebie Friday image from Catch the Bug - isn't she a hoot!


My organization project is progressing - slowly but surely. Hope to have lots of time outside this weekend. DS is hopefully coming to help mow the lawn and I think it may finally be safe to plant my annuals and the tomatoes and peppers.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Rae Anne said...

OMG. . .I love what you did with Ruby's hair/cloud!!! That's so fun and clever Chris!!! :D MWAH!

Myrna said...

Chris,
That's one cool card !!! :)
Myrna

The Rubber Maid said...

I'm with the broad in the card...no chocolate then no heaven.
Cute card and do I sense you like the color purple? Pat

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

CUTE, GREAT paper choices and LOVE the purple!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....