Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #31

There's a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog this week - make a monochromatic card. I was playing around with this and made two cards:



I featured the purple on the Kaboodle blog, but I really like the yellow one two. Which is your favorite?

Be sure to hop over and play along - the prize is SEVEN digital images from Bugaboo Stamps - really dynamite prize don't you think?

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

11 comments:

Stef H said...

oh how fabulous! i love your "corner" touches! gorgeous!

Diane said...

Oh how cute Chris!!! They are both too cute,but my fav is the yellow one,I think it's the buttons that made me like it more!
Great punch!!!

Rae Anne said...

They're both sweet, but I think I like the yellow one just teensy-weensy bit better! :D MWAH!

Allison Rankin said...

What a sweet image! I love this layout choice and the monochromatic tone of each was a brill way to go!

Cat Tidwell said...

What awesome creations Chris! I really love the one on the angle!

Faye said...

Wow! I struggled to make ONE monochromatic card, but you made TWO gorgeous numbers. You really are fab! xxx

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic,
love them both,
I do like Bugaboo's Images,
I have to go for the purple as its my fav colour tho, lol
Hugs
Angie

Tammy said...

Both of these are adorable Chris! I love the yellow one..it's so bright and the buttons are great!

LeAnne said...

Very cute, both of them....but I like the yellow one best!

Curt in Indy said...

OK, another inspiration and wonderful element you have shared! I LOVE that one corner punched! That is such a cool effect! I'm going to have to try that one. My fav of the two is the yellow one! Love that paper. I have to say this about the image. . .forgive me up front. . .but when I first looked at the image, it looks like she has a spotted snake going up her dress!! LOL I'm not well. . .

Best,
Curt

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVING both these monochromatic cards Chris, AWESOME work!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....